Find information about events and opportunities at Dranesville here!
- April 14, 2019 Passion/Palm Sunday Worship 10:00 am
- April 18, 2019 Maundy Thursday – Worship with Communion 7:00 pm
- April 19, 2019 Good Friday
- Sanctuary open for personal prayer 9:00 am-7:00 pm
- Movie “The Passion” in the Fellowship Hall 7:00 pm
- (Some graphic violence – not suitable for young viewers)
- April 21, 2019 Easter!
- Sunrise Service at the front cross 6:30 am
- Sunday School for all ages 8:30 am
- Traditional Worship in the sanctuary 10:00 am
Join us at 6 PM on Wednesday April 24th 2019 for fellowship and a great meal!
Our goal is to be a family-centric support group for those with loved ones dealing with substance abuse and mental health challenges, and facing the long road of recovery. We aim to provide another option and venue for families to gather and share experiences, resources, ideas, suggestions, and challenges.
We will next meet at 10:30 a.m. on Saturday April 27th 2019 in the Fellowship Hall.
2:00-3:30 PM Saturday May 11 2019 – Fellowship Hall
“Make and Take” flower arrangement class led by Roberta Pense. Participants will make an alstroemeria arrangement to take home.
Contact the church office by May 4 to reserve your spot.
Cost for materials is $20.00. Bring scissors or sharp cutters.